Fox 32 Lowers with canti mounts. Older models

Ruby900turbo

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi,
I am after a set of lowers for an older 2004 era 32mm fox RL80 but they must have cantilever studs. Visual condition is not important but good bushes are essential. 9mm q/r drop outs too please. Cheaper the better please..

Thanks, James.

I may have a set spare in the future. I've got a set of f100 rlc that might be getting a new set of disc lowers, depending on which way I go with a build. I may also have a set of black lowers from around 2015 that have brake bosses. I swapped them on to a set of new float rlc with the fit internals but it's not been ridden since doing this, and the forks may be getting their original disc only lowers back for a build I'm working on.

I cant say when I'll be getting around to any of this at the moment, so don't hang on for me if you get other offers, but I'm sure one set of lowers will be available fairly soon.

Re:

Hi,
Thanks for the offer. Not in any hurry so may well take you up on it in the future! I have read that Fox forks design changed around 2009 or thereabouts and some parts are not compatible with each other. Not sure about lowers though. My old pair are circa 2005.

Cheers, James.

Latest posts

Back