Link bolt / bolt kit + mech hanger for 04 specialized enduro

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
As title, I've got a bolt with a rounded allen head so need to replace it once I get it out. Anyone got a spare kicking about or even a bolt kit for the bike?

I'm also short a mech hanger. Anyone got one or know what one I need as I don't have the old one or a part number.

I'd take a trashed frame if the bolts and mech hanger are salvageable.

Re:

If you let me know the details I might be able to help you out. Not sure as to cross model compatibility as never had an Enduro but have two epics and two stumpy's and a fair few mech hangers so may be what you need in there.

Do you know part numbers or have accurate pics so I can check against the spares bin Ian?

Re:

That's great. I've spent a lot of time looking online and from what I can tell, some parts do look the same from other fsr and epic frames. I'll dig out the part numbers as I've a chart/diagram. I'll update shortly.

Don't suppose you've replaced the horst link bearings on any of yours? They look like they should press out but I've read that there is a collar in the middle that's part of the frame so perhaps not as simple as I first thought.

Re:

Here's a link to the manual.

http://www.sillygrin.co.uk/techstuff/ki ... manual.pdf

The part numbers/descriptions I'm looking for are:

2F: Shock Link @ Seatstay Pivot Bolt | Black Alloy Bolt - 10mm O.D. x 20mm Length (shoulder - 6mm, threads - 14mm)
According to the Evans website, the mech hanger I need is:

The Specialized 9894-4206 Mech Hanger (D) is compatible with 2004-2005 Hardrock (Aggro), 2004-2005 Rockhopper, 2003-2005 Stumpjumper, 2003-2005 S-Works M5 Hardtail, 2004-2005 Hotrock 24 inch A1 FS, 2002-2005 Enduro & S-Works Full Suspension, 2002-2005 Epic & S-Works Full Suspension models.
specialized-9894-4206-mech-hanger-d-00100977-9999-1.jpg

Re: Re:

development_cycle":sxitz6fg said:
Will take a look Ian, I do quite possibly have both though.

I'll let you know.
That would be awesome, thanks. I was about to buy some so I'll hold off.

Thanks again for your efforts. Its definitely a 2 bolt one.The s-works is an 04 frame but shares a lot with the fsr that began life in 02 and ran until the next version came out in 05. Feel like a bit of an enduro geek now.

Re:

Think the betd website must be wrong then as I just noticed it has the same hanger listed for two of my bikes and I know I bought the same one you're looking for. My friend thinks he probably has one but also thinks it'll be a couple of weeks before he has a good shed clear out

Back