Suspension forks in black, fox or similar SORTED

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Just picked up a frame and I want to match the rear shock with forks ideally, which is a fox unit.

Black crown and lowers, straight 1 1/8 steerer (longer the better). Air preferred and disc only with 100+ travel (130 max, adjustable would be fine). 26 inch wheels.

Annoyingly sold a set recently that would have worked.

I can offer cash or even trade as I've a few idle forks in the garage, some fox with v mounts, 03 sids, pace rc38, rebas or even some retro mcmahon ti suspension forks.

Re:

I've got a pair of 100mm black Fox 32 Alps in really nice nick. Not sure of the length of the steerer though I have a feeling it's quite short, I'll have to check but won't be able to get to them until Wednesday evening.

Re: Suspension forks in black, fox or similar

Thanks for the reply. Sound interesting. I won't have the frame until later in the week at the earliest so can't measure anything until then. Let me knuw the iength when you get a chance and also how much you are after for them, or even if you are after anything as part ex I might have.

Re: Suspension forks in black, fox or similar

ishaw":3qvf6be7 said:
Thanks for the reply. Sound interesting. I won't have the frame until later in the week at the earliest so can't measure anything until then. Let me knuw the iength when you get a chance and also how much you are after for them, or even if you are after anything as part ex I might have.

Will do. I'll measure the steerer & take some photos on Wednesday.

Latest posts

Back