Wanted a cheap decent rear wheel

I have a silver Mavic Crossland rear which may fit the bill? It's Disc and Vee, in good condition and Tubeless ready. Say £35 posted? Can sort pics if you want.

I wanted to know to see if I could drop one off over the next couple of days as I've got a couple that I'd let go for free that might fit the bill. I can't be posting though as it's a massive ball ache.

markwashington":1o8kd1sw said:
I wanted to know to see if I could drop one off over the next couple of days as I've got a couple that I'd let go for free that might fit the bill. I can't be posting though as it's a massive ball ache.

I hear ya pal! That'd be amazing, I'm in Worthing but wouldn't expect a free wheel plus free delivery... You'll be making me free dinner next!! ;-)

Worthing is fine. I'm over in Shoreham tomorrow afternoon so would be able to drop on off if you like. Ive got a Mavic X517 built rim on a Shimano LX hub or a Mavic F519 again on a Shimano LX hub. Both are rim brake and both are true with a decent amount of braking surface left. The F519 has an 8 speed cassette and the X517 a 9 speed. I'd be happy to leave either on if that helps. They don't have skewers I'm afraid. I'd do either for £10 delivered with or without the cassette.

Re:

In fact I could actually use both if that's cool, or if only the one then that's great as well! Cheers again :)

Back