Wanted: 14" frame for 26" wheels SORTED

stumpjumper1990

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Looking for a nice 14" frame for my son.
Should be for 26" wheels.

Let me know what you got...

Thanks,
Bart

Re: Wanted: 14" frame for 26" wheels

nice as in ready to go and shiny, or nice as in something a bit special, perhaps that needs TLC?

RickTheUncivil":5kp4s0dp said:
nice as in ready to go and shiny, or nice as in something a bit special, perhaps that needs TLC?

Both considered...

reason I ask, I have this...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121874678995? ... 1558.l2649

shes rough around the edges but might make a nice project. if it doesn't sell plan is the same as you, bike for the boy, be a couple of years till hes big enough tho!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RickTheUncivil":2u6ue9uf said:
reason I ask, I have this...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121874678995? ... 1558.l2649

shes rough around the edges but might make a nice project. if it doesn't sell plan is the same as you, bike for the boy, be a couple of years till hes big enough tho!

Is it 14"? Looks bigger...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There's a tiny Voodoo Bizango frame on the classic mtb trading center on Facebook. It's in America though and the seller wants $250.

It's a US built steel frame.

iveto1983":1jcn5zbo said:
There's a tiny Voodoo Bizango frame on the classic mtb trading center on Facebook. It's in America though and the seller wants $250.

It's a US built steel frame.

Thanks, but we don't want to spoil the boy... :x

Re:

I have a 2005 I think Orange Hitman 26" wheeled steel framed jump bike for sale, not light so may noit be suitable but can certainly take a lot of abuse and I think a great jump bike that didn't get made for long. Let me know, not sure on the cost of postage from the UK. It's matt black with white decals, very close to original spec. Doesn't get used any more.

Re: Re:

development_cycle":ewpuk1n9 said:
I have a 2005 I think Orange Hitman 26" wheeled steel framed jump bike for sale, not light so may noit be suitable but can certainly take a lot of abuse and I think a great jump bike that didn't get made for long. Let me know, not sure on the cost of postage from the UK. It's matt black with white decals, very close to original spec. Doesn't get used any more.

Thanks for the offe, but I've found something allready...

Back