Early '00s Titec XC bits wanted - Ithys, Enduro, Pork Rinds.

XCDave

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
It appears random but there is a plan here! Christmas and job situation will dictate what I can afford however, but here goes:

Titec flat bar, 25.4 - Enduro XC or Enduro HF. Black, uncut.

Titec Pork Rinds grips.

Titec X Wing seat post, 27.2, black, uncut.

Titec Ithys saddle, black or black and grey or black and red.

These bits below are on hold for the moment.
Profile Bar None flat handlebar, not the Tomac logo version, just the plain ol' Profile logo. Black please. ON HOLD

Race Face System stem, 100mm or 90mm, with some rise to it (EDIT: white please!). ON HOLD

X-Lite Stubbies bar ends, black. ON HOLD

Avid Speed Dial 7 or Speed Dial Ti brake levers, the ones with the three vents/slots on top of the lever body. ON HOLD

Shimano LX M572 crank arms - Octalink, with the bulgy look to them, and bluey grey colour. ON HOLD

Shimano LX M572 v brake set, front and rear. These are the parallel push version, but the black and gold ones rather than the bluey grey. ON HOLD

That should do for now!
Please reply or drop me a pm if you have anything. Condition is unimportant so long as it works and is complete. The cheaper the better!
Thanks,
Dave.

Re:

Hi bud, Pretty sure I've got a raceface system stem in those lengths, iirc I've a black one and an XTR grey one with black faceplate, will have to double check on lengths/ rise but pretty sure they're around the 10/20 degree mark. I'm pretty sure I've also the M572 cranks in the bluey grey colour also, and if you can't find the colour of V's your looking for, I've got a set in the same bluey grey as the cranks.

Drop me a PM if of interest and I'll try and dig it all out for you :cool:

Re: Re:

Kult Friction":3fbr18o7 said:
Hi bud, Pretty sure I've got a raceface system stem in those lengths, iirc I've a black one and an XTR grey one with black faceplate, will have to double check on lengths/ rise but pretty sure they're around the 10/20 degree mark. I'm pretty sure I've also the M572 cranks in the bluey grey colour also, and if you can't find the colour of V's your looking for, I've got a set in the same bluey grey as the cranks.

Drop me a PM if of interest and I'll try and dig it all out for you :cool:

Lightning fast reply!
Sorry, forgot to mention that I'm looking for a white stem, gotta match the forks!
But interested in the crankset for sure if you could drop me some pictures?
It's all for a replica so I'm trying to get everything spot on.
D.

Re: Early noughties Titec XC bits wanted.

Think ive a hell bent bar somewhere :? Tis a riser but i remember its not much.

Any good ?.

Re:

Thanks dyna, I've got some Hellbent risers on it already, swapping for a bum-in-air climbing position (hopefully)!

Back