Wanted magura hs33 boosters

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Has anyone got 2 they want to sell?

Preferably the thin steel ones in black with circle holes round the arch from the late 90s

I think I have a couple spare, will need to check. They'll probably need touching up or repainting though

here you go :) both black, reasonable condition but a few bits of paint missing. nothing a quick coat of paint wouldn't fix.

Not sure what these are worth - 15 quid posted for the pair?

Attachments

• DSCN0014.JPG
    DSCN0014.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 473
foz":10k8fdbf said:
here you go :) both black, reasonable condition but a few bits of paint missing. nothing a quick coat of paint wouldn't fix.

Foz,

they would be pretty much perfect but I'm a bit concerned about the bolt clamp areas being bent round? :(

konaben82":2rc67wvl said:
foz":2rc67wvl said:

Foz,

they would be pretty much perfect but I'm a bit concerned about the bolt clamp areas being bent round? :(

I guess they were bent by a previous owner, for extra tyre clearance. This is what the magura manual recommends. Might be a problem if your canti studs are close together. Measure them centre to centre and I'll let you know if these will fit OK

Back