Pace rc41 forks, Kona hahanna 13.5" frame

sliiiquo

Dirt Disciple
as part of my garage shake up and fund raising movement ive gotta let these bits go.
1)my broken pace rc41 xcam forks. steerer legth 182mm
I do not know how i did it exactly, as i crept down a downhill section near lewes (dropping down to kingston) and got to the bottom safely, without doing any jumps, and at the bottom i noticed there is a knock near full travel :shock: . something has come loose-so they've been laid up for a while. they will need a service/repair. i used the forks for about six months in total-i'm not a heavy rider and dont go crazy for jumps and were behaving v well till this problem. very light and feel very fast.. the guy i bought them off said he'd serviced them recently and they felt good. they will need new seals for sure and repair is something pace said they could sort if i sent the forks to them....so £55 posted in view of the repair to be carried out..

2)Kona hahanna 13.5" frame.
too long for my son and too small for my gf so putting on here if some one wants a cheap, lightweight ally classic that would undoubtedly be great fun for someone small-ish. ok condition, V-brake mounts only! threads good-headset will be removed when i can borrow the tool to go on something else..£50 posted

Attachments

• IMAG0035.jpg
    IMAG0035.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 372
  • IMAG0040.jpg
    IMAG0040.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 372
  • IMAG0026.jpg
    IMAG0026.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 372
  • IMAG0028.jpg
    IMAG0028.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 372
  • IMAG0029.jpg
    IMAG0029.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 372
look lovely on the gt!
20151023_215026_zpspa3pfyrk.jpg

ain't got time....we're headlining at some festival in dundee (who would name a village after a cake?) tomorrow....and i'm driving...4am start!!!

Have a good one mate! No doubt my family folk will be there along with that other punk band! I have a black carbon one, you can have it as a swap for a CD!

Back