Mavic x517 or similar ! **** SORTED ****

shinobi

Senior Retro Guru
Hi guys
Looking to match up a wheel i have , i need a rear Mavic sup 517 cd on an
M750 XT hub and black spokes , not much to ask i know :oops:
I belive these were standard on high end Marin full sussers from about 1999 ?
Cheers Paul

Re: Mavic x517 or similar !

I have a lovely pair of Mavic SUP 517's mounted via black spokes to a pair of Sunn hubs, B3 yellow front and Sunn Sachs yellow and polished silver rear complete with 8 speed Shimano Hyperglide C 8 speed cassette with little wear.

Wheels are true, rims have lots of life left and bearings seem fine although as the bike was unused for a number of years I'd regrease them.
Come with black qr's and can include tyres if wanted.

Let me know if you'd like pics and price.

Minifreak":3pochly8 said:
I have a lovely pair of Mavic SUP 517's mounted via black spokes to a pair of Sunn hubs, B3 yellow front and Sunn Sachs yellow and polished silver rear complete with 8 speed Shimano Hyperglide C 8 speed cassette with little wear.

Wheels are true, rims have lots of life left and bearings seem fine although as the bike was unused for a number of years I'd regrease them.

Hi , I know nothing about Sunn hubs but open to suggestion so more info would be great :D
Cheers Paul

PM on way to you shinobi :)

shinobi":3m0a141a said:
Minifreak":3m0a141a said:

Hi , I know nothing about Sunn hubs but open to suggestion so more info would be great :D
Cheers Paul

May be selling my merlin malt i bought new in 2001/2. Had it built with mavic 517, full xt group, black spokes. Will take some pics but would have prefered to sell as a pair. Frame has a hair line crack in the head stock so looks like i'll be splitting down

Latest posts

Back