31.8mm stem - Loaded or possibly alternatives

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Ideally, I'm after a Loaded stem, 1 1/8" 31.8mm, longer and less rise the better and preferably in black, though other colours might work.

Since there doesn't seem to be many of them about, if anyone has any alternatives I'd be interested, especially any stems with either cut-out features, to fit with RooX cranks, or gloss carbon wrap to match the forks I'm using.

It's for my RSP, which I almost have all the parts to build up now:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=289102

Hi Foz,

That would probably look reasonably good as the gloss black would match the handlebars. I was hoping to find something a little cheaper, but I may get back to you if I don't find anything else.

Re:

Hi I have three that might be of interest [all 31.8].

- Bontrager 105 mm about 6 degrees anodised black.

- Cannondale 90 or 100mm about 6 degrees anodised black.

- Funn 90 mm 6 or 7 degrees in gloss black paint.

How about £15 P.P. each posted? No gift or extra 4 percent.

Let me know and I can take some pics in the morning.

Hi,

Thanks for the offers, but I'd rather either hold out for a Loaded one or another more in keeping with the rest of the build.

Got a couple of Roox stems, but they are for 25.4 bars.
Both are black. One is a 75mm Dannys freeride stem with zero rise and the other is 120mm Dannys XC stem with5 degree rise. Both are in very good condition.

I can sort some pictures if they're of interest.

Could I see a pic of the XC one? How much would you want for it?

It would mean I'd have to change my plan for the bars and I don't have any other use for my 31.8mm Loaded bars, but if I can find some nice 25.4mm bars then that might be a plan.

Thanks.

Re:

Here are some pictures of the Roox stem. It's a bit longer than I remembered - it's 130mm.
It's in excellent condition and is the version with titanium bolts. It's a really nicely stem.

I'm not going to use it as run shorter stems these days, so how does £16 posted sound?

Rich

Attachments

• stems_chains_MB 007.JPG
    stems_chains_MB 007.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 498
  • stems_chains_MB 008.JPG
    stems_chains_MB 008.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 498
  • stems_chains_MB 009.JPG
    stems_chains_MB 009.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 498
Hi Rich.

I really like that, so I'll take the stem if it's alright. I've not found any bars yet, but it allows me to widen my search to either a 31.8mm stem OR 25.4mm bars.

I'll send you a PM.

Back