HOPE C2 Type 2 Calliper... Pretty Please?

Hey Guys,

As the header describes I'm looking for Good Pair of HOPE C2 Disc brakes. Black or Silver and would love the rear torque arm for either the chain stay or brake boss.

Been looking for ages and struggling... HELP!?

Thanks in Advance!

Re: HOPE C2 Brakes NOS or as Good as... Pretty Please?

I might be able to help u out on the c2 brakes and do u jus need the arm for the hope rear brake ?

ba57ards":3nuehdwt said:
I might be able to help u out on the c2 brakes and do u jus need the arm for the hope rear brake ?

Great i need the whole lot if you have it :) Ill PM you now ;)

phatmar":2ho0cgi7 said:
Hey Guys,

As the header describes I'm looking for Good Pair of HOPE C2 Disc brakes. Black or Silver and would love the rear torque arm for either the chain stay or brake boss.

Been looking for ages and struggling... HELP!?

Thanks in Advance!

Anyone?

Are you looking on ebay? C2's turn up pretty regularly. The rear torque arms are much rarer but you they still come up once a quarter or so.

Alternatively try a pm to Ba57ards on here - he supplied most of mine.

Also try in the pre-1997 section. They were available quite early in the decade.

secret_squirrel":wblwpe00 said:
Are you looking on ebay? C2's turn up pretty regularly. The rear torque arms are much rarer but you they still come up once a quarter or so.

Alternatively try a pm to Ba57ards on here - he supplied most of mine.

Also try in the pre-1997 section. They were available quite early in the decade.

Thanks! Already speaking to Ba57ards so hopefully next week will have something :) Ive been keep an eye out on ebay for a while now and have picked up bit and bobs... Thanks for the heads up ;)

Pics to ur email sat sun got lots here jus need to sort it all out

Latest posts

Back