Stem with small stack height or BBB BHP-20/21 Stem Extender

How short a stack do you need? What length, rise and bar clamp. Might have some options lurking in the garage.

Hi there I have a bbb extender. I also have a lot of lowish stack stems - as Ishaw says what length etc do you need?

By the way do you have a 140mm or 150mm stem to swap?

Re:

thx for replies

looking for stack 25-30 mm max length between 60 -130 mm
yep have loads of stems to trade if need be

Hi Colin

At the risk of trying to teach your grandmother, I also tend to look at the distance to the middle of the top clamp bolt so if that is 30mm or so I would consider using it.

I have a bbb thingy, I also have a Delta Stem Raiser.

There is also an Azonic Hammer with an over all stack of 31.5mm. reach approx 40mm

I also have a spank spike with a single clamp and I believe the lowest stack of all at 26mm but suitable for over sizes bars only but could obviously be shimmed. This is in use at the moment but could be available if I can source an alternative. reach approx 40mm

Hi
spank spike sounds good, reach not an issue as i have extended the fork travel and have oversize bars
thx

I will take some pics etc.

Do you have any stems with a reach of 140-150mm or so idealy with a stack of no more than say 40mm? I am also looking for some flat 750mm plus bars.

Re:

I have a Bontrager stem with a stack height of 40mm, as has already been suggested the height to the center of the top clamp bolt is 30mm and fixed the same problem for me.

It's black, 105mm long and has a 31.8 clamp with a 7 degree rise.

Looking for £15 posted

Bullpup
Back home, checked my stems have nothing 'boutique' except for a Hope but it is only 120mm.
Still keen on your spank spike though, any pics or a price please?
thx
colin

Back