use sumo black seat post in 27.2 - found

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
After a modern use sumo seat post in black to match a stem I have on a build. Anyone have one?

Re: use black seat post in 27.2, bars a possible too

Hi

I Happen to have a complete Bontranger ssr finishing kit; Seat post 27.2!!

Let me know is interested?

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0442.JPG
    IMG_0442.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 522
  • IMG_0444.JPG
    IMG_0444.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 522
  • IMG_0445.JPG
    IMG_0445.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 522
Re: use black seat post in 27.2, bars a possible too

Thanks, but as per post title, after something with a bit of class.

Re:

Can't help with the post but I have an Atom 31.8 flat bar in good condition. From memory it's 580mm wide and uncut.
Can take pictures if it's of interest.

Re: Re:

wynne":2dypb0c9 said:
Can't help with the post but I have an Atom 31.8 flat bar in good condition. From memory it's 580mm wide and uncut.
Can take pictures if it's of interest.
It certainly could be, my build could go one of two ways. Is it an oversize clamp, hope so.

Just need the post now.

Cheers

Re:

Hi Ian,

Might not be your cup of tea but I have a 27.2mm black USE post with a Ringle Moby head - at least that's what I think it is :?

Re: Re:

raidan73":dr5aiofw said:
Hi Ian,

Might not be your cup of tea but I have a 27.2mm black USE post with a Ringle Moby head - at least that's what I think it is :?
Sounds interesting, I'll take a look as it might do nicely.

Re:

Sorry for the slow response, just got back from being helicoptered to hospital after falling off a roof. Fortunately just light concussion.

Anyway, here is a link to my sale thread for the Atom bar - yes it is oversize and a bit wider than I remembered. Price the same now, though I think postage has gone up.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... m#p2084153

Rich

Re: use sumo black seat post in 27.2

Really would like a matching post, got bars, stem and even a use saddle, just need the post.....

Re: use sumo black seat post in 27.2

I have one, the alloy washers that hold the saddle on are cracked, these are the replacements after I cracked the first ones :roll: , spares are available I believe.
£10 + postage and its yours, PM me your email address and I will send some pics.

Doug

Back