Wanted Mavic XC717 rear rim for non disc brakes in silver.

Explosif Phil

Old School Hero
I have searched online and cannot find a silver XC717 to replace my current one which took a beating when I landed on the edge of a kerb :facepalm: , the inner tube burst, tyre folded and then dented the rim beyond repair, or at least safe enough to ride with, without the fear of when it will collapse!

I have entered the National Series Round 2 @ Surrey Hills and need one in time. Can you help?

I also have a Project 2 Triple Butted Fork 410mm A-C threaded, Velocity stem 120mm that have been powder coated black and have not been used. I also have all the year correct decals from Gil M yet to be applied. I am happy to sell or swap these parts. PM me for details/price.

Re: Wanted Mavic XC717 rear rim for non disc brakes in silv

Surely someone must have one laying around in their man cave, any help, suggestions or offers welcome : )

Have a new 719 in silver built up into rear m739 any good?

Im not sure what a xc 719 looks like, will check online. I only want the rim but may consider buying a wheel and breaking it down for the rim. I will let you kniw shortly, cheers.

Check maxic web site, rim looks same but accepts wider tyre and weighs about 40g more
Can split rim for you shame cant fold it up, 5 mins from manchester airport if its an option

End of week bump, I am still searching for a rim, can you help, do you have one???

Back