Wanted- a new saddle...FOUND! :)

ChrisBrown81

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm after a new seat but I'm finding it hard to choose one. I just wondered if any retrobikers out there have any for sale...or recommend one!

Ta :)

Re: Wanted- a new saddle...why am I finding it so hard! WHY?

Hi
i was a big fan of flite saddles BITD but things change you could say :facepalm:
anyway i have found that the Specialized BG range are really good , lots of different styles ,sizes and prices :D
cheers Paul

I can't imagine there is a retro rider who doesn't have one for sale ! There is so much choice it's ridiculous . You just have to go by what you have used in the past . We are all going to recommend different ones as we are all individuals . It's a case of suck it and see IMO . If you get one and it doesn't feel right , flog it and buy another 'til you find the right one .
Hope that helps ;)

I like the type with a cut out down the middle, but it's clearly a very personal thing.

Got a WTB Vigo saddle in very good/excellent condition for sale. Some people seem to really like them but I don't get along with it. Can do a pic if it's of interest.
After £22 posted.

wynne":1c3fy2p3 said:
I like the type with a cut out down the middle, but it's clearly a very personal thing.

Got a WTB Vigo saddle in very good/excellent condition for sale. Some people seem to really like them but I don't get along with it. Can do a pic if it's of interest.
After £22 posted.

Yeah can you post a picture please :)

Here it is - it's really well made. Reasonable amount of padding but pretty light too. Got a couple of friends who love the shape of WTB but alas just not for me.

Rich

Attachments

• 2014_0116vigo0012.JPG
    2014_0116vigo0012.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 412
  • 2014_0116vigo0015.JPG
    2014_0116vigo0015.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 412
  • 2014_0116vigo0014.JPG
    2014_0116vigo0014.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 412
  • 2014_0116vigo0016.JPG
    2014_0116vigo0016.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 412

Got an SDG Ti Fly in white/grey here which I cannot get on with for sale. Pm me

wynne":22wg9hw9 said:
Here it is - it's really well made. Reasonable amount of padding but pretty light too. Got a couple of friends who love the shape of WTB but alas just not for me.

Rich

Thanks for the offer..please don't be offended but I just don't like the look of it :-( TBh the only WTB I've had was on a Gt Backwoods about 15years ago and I just couldn't get on with the shape of it. It seems like they've not changed that much style wise with the dropped front.

Back