Sorted: Hope disc spider & 180mm 5-bolt disc rotor

dullonien

Old School Hero
I'm looking for one of the Hope 5-bolt splined spiders that fits their ti hubs.

To go along with that I also need a 180mm 5-bolt rotor for use with a Mono Mini calliper. Any recommendations on where to get a new rotor would also be welcome if I can't find one here.

Thanks for looking.

Re: Hope disc spider & 180mm 5-bolt disc rotor

Hi, I have this to sell, if you want -> PM

Vtt-12_zps9ee8472e.jpg

Thanks for the offer. I'll hold out for the time being to see if anyone has something a little slimmer akin to the ones supplied with the Mono Mini.

I'll keep it in mind though.

Hi,
I have a new in the bag 5 bolt Hope disc. I think it is 180 mm or thereabouts. I do remember it has no part number written on it or the packaging so not sure what model etc it is. Send me your email address via a pm an I will send you some pictures.

Cheers, James.

Do you have a pic of your hub splines? Might be able to help and it might also help us out too... ;)

No problem elPedro666.

Ruby900Turbo, the awesome guy, sorted me out with a disc and a spider. It's already arrived, but I haven't got around to fitting it yet.

Hi,
This has got me thinking.. Dullonien- can you check that the spider I sent you fits your hub ASAP please? I swapped for a rear hub my other spider with elPedro but his has different splines. Embarrassingly I bought both on the assumption that because they were described as fitting Hope hubs that they would but this is possibly not the case. If you can let me know if it fits and if it does/doesn't can you let me know the make/year of your hub?

I have one spider on my daily runaround so will check if it looks different from the ones I sent out.

Does anyone know if there are different types of Hope spiders for different years.

Sorry again, James.

No problem. I just got round to fitting it tonight and it fits just fine.

Hope that's what you wanted to hear.

The hub is a front Hope Suspension, so late 90's? Her's the ebay link for the wheel I purchased which has some good close-up photos of the hub: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331028885659? ... 1439.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Great. I am delighted. Glad it fits.

elPedro- I will strip down my wheel and post you my spider. I will add in an SAE so you can post me back the wrong one. Looking into this yesterday it seems there are at least 2 different types of Hope splines so I will try and figure out which hub fits the spider I swapped with you then I can try and sell it or swap it with someone else who has a mismatch.

Cheers, James.

Latest posts

Back