Small frame 14" to 16" hard tail.

Siblackpool

Dirt Disciple
Looking for a small frame to rebuild the daughters current ride on. She has her eye on my Orange MsIsle! That's not happening!!!
Ideally local to Blackpool or willing to post..
What you got? Not got a massive budget on this but willing to pay decent money for the right frame.
Cheers
Si

09 Kona The King
99 Orange Ms Isle

That's a nice frame pal. As you say, it might be a bit ott for my daughter! Will keep it in mind!!
Cheers for the reply!

Hi, super tempted at that. It's a little big for the daughter as this would be a second bike for off road use only, so the smaller the better. I will keep you posted.
Thanks for the reply
Si

It does look a tiny 16'' compared to another one that I have. You're welcome to come round and look. I can even check some forks and wheels on so you can have a feel of the height.

Edit - just realised that it is a 17'', it really does seem smaller than that. Let me know if you want to look at it

I have a 15" park pre frame that could do with a powder coat other than that its straight and true for £60 posted its a sceptor comp with ti electro plated finish

Si

Got a Dmr jump frame which is no use to me as I wanted the parts off it for another project it's small think 14 painted in baby blue v brakes only but can do it cheap if u need it posted as I'm down Crawley way give me a pm and we can go from there

Back