WD Pro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Looking for a pair of tyres, they must be :

• Good / very good condition.
• Light - sub 450g ?
• Fast rolling - dry / summer stuff.

Maybe Nobby Nic's / Racing Ralph's / X-Kings etc ?

I would prefer both to be quit narrow (sub 2.1) but could be tempted with a wider tyre for the front.

What have you got for me then ? :D

WD :D

I've got some excellent condition Conti Race Kings Protection. Think they are 2.2 and come in at 490g, with the added benefit of the sidewall protection. Very light use only. I've gone 29er, so they're sitting redundant. Could do them for £38 posted the pair.

Some of the 1.8" charge splash backs would fit the bill, possibly a smudge over 450g but they are damned close. And at £25~ a pair, new they are excellent value.

richmog08":3ee2j796 said:
I've got some excellent condition Conti Race Kings Protection. Think they are 2.2 and come in at 490g, with the added benefit of the sidewall protection. Very light use only. I've gone 29er, so they're sitting redundant. Could do them for £38 posted the pair.

Hi,

I am interested in these :D

Please could you double check the width and weight.

Are they the black chilli rubber ?

Cheers,

JeRkY":35rn5pmr said:
Some of the 1.8" charge splash backs would fit the bill, possibly a smudge over 450g but they are damned close. And at £25~ a pair, new they are excellent value.

Thanks - I will look into those :D

WD Pro":3o5np5m8 said:
richmog08":3o5np5m8 said:

Hi,

Cheers,

Sorry, just sold them 10 minutes ago.

How about ...
Rocket Rons - 2.1 width, lighter than Ralphs. Have been used tubeless so have remnants of sealant and a repair patch but in decent (7/10) condition and great summer tyres. £25 posted.
Or ...
Furious Freds - 2.0, seriously light ~ 310g each and super fast rolling, bought for WW project so fitted but barely run in 9.5/10. £35 posted.

richmog08":qhvc56d9 said:
WD Pro":qhvc56d9 said:
richmog08":qhvc56d9 said:

Hi,

Cheers,

Sorry, just sold them 10 minutes ago.

OK, thanks for letting us know :D

WD Pro":1qbbsemg said:
JeRkY":1qbbsemg said:

Thanks - I will look into those :D

Aaarrgghh ... !

Look at the sidewalls, even BITD I coloured them in with permanent marker :LOL:

Back