WTD/PX: Cheap frame around 18'' size anything considered.

j3aay

Retro Guru
As per title, I have a heap of old parts and fancy something i can actually just ride around (i have only two big DH bikes, one HT one FS at the moment).

Anything considered, steel or alloy, full suspension or HT. Size wise something around 18'' is about right. It must have a 1 1/8" headtube and be disk compatible.

An old cannondale or something would be lovely, although im not fussy!

What do you have?

I have a 2000 schwinn Rocket 88 frameset i could do a deal on (needs one set of bushes @£30 though) or in cash terms, looking to spend £50-60 ideally.

Cheers, (jaymclaren85@hotmail.co.uk)

Re: WTD/PX: Cheap frame around 18'' size anything considered

Hi

I have this with stem BB and seatpost to fit £35 posted

Attachments

• Yokota 2.jpg
    Yokota 2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 253
  • Yokota 1 (2).jpg
    Yokota 1 (2).jpg
    78 KB · Views: 253

Thanks mate but a little too old. I should have said:

-must be disk compatible

-must have a 1 1/8" headtube.

Thanks anyway

On One 456 frame, blue, good nick but some paint marks of course. 18" £95 posted.

I have Fox forks that I was using with this frame, more details if interested, a full set of Deore discs, seat posts etc. The bike was built as an off road tourer and not used much. I have since built a Salsa Fargo 29er for this job, hence the sale.

All the On Ones are good to ride, the geometry is well sorted. (I have an 853 and Ti version of this frame).

Photos available, PM / email me................

Hi mate,

Thanks for the reply. It looks like I have secured myself a 456 summer season with some bits for reasonable money. Thanks anyway

Back