SWAPS - Stem 1"1/8 & 120/140mm Front Suspension.

dongward

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have a couple of items for swaps for those below - please see link below.

Looking for a stem, something with a 50-70mm reach, 5-10 deg rise and oversize bar clamp. I have a thomson X4 stem to swap - 100mm reach, oversize bar clamp, 0 deg rise. SWAPPED - cheers Rob!

Also looking for Suspension forks - something in 120-140mm flavour. I have a pair of 2009 (I think) Rockshox Reba RL, QR version to swap. Would consider something with a Maxxle.

Please see other links for other sales.

Regards,
Donnie

If you don't get i could be persuaded to buy the stem off you if it works out long enough for what i need for(just waiting for the carbon bars to make there appearance)

Ive got 3 suitable stems to swap, Race Face Evolve DH, Gravity & summit else (cant see it just now) :oops: I can do pics on Monday as Im baby sitting the MacRetro crew up in Aviemore this weekend :?

RobMac":2hfiips7 said:
Ive got 3 suitable stems to swap, Race Face Evolve DH, Gravity & summit else (cant see it just now) :oops: I can do pics on Monday as Im baby sitting the MacRetro crew up in Aviemore this weekend :?

Interested in the gravity - what's it's vital statistics :)

55mm / 10deg AND! AND! There's a matching top cap & screw :shock:

Pics to follow as soon as I recover from the MacRetro National Weekend @ Aviemore :shock:

RobMac":2hmmhnb3 said:
55mm / 10deg AND! AND! There's a matching top cap & screw :shock:

Pics to follow as soon as I recover from the MacRetro National Weekend @ Aviemore :shock:

Ha, sounds perfect. Yeah no worries - is that recovering from alcohol or physical exertion (or both!)

Back