Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:30 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:48 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:19 pm
Posts: 7006
Location: Odense, Denmark
Not sure if this counts as shop selling or not. Please pull it John if you consider that it is...

Anyway ... In the next 10 days or so I'm pulling a pair of brand new MT2s with 160mm 6-bolt rotors and IS adapters off my current secret modern CX project ..... (which will be unveiled at a later date)

You can have them at cost price as I only sell Hope brakes to the shop customers. Let me know if you're interested.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:52 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 8479
Location: Fircombe.
dbmtb wrote:
Not sure if this counts as shop selling or not. Please pull it John if you consider that it is...

Anyway ... In the next 10 days or so I'm pulling a pair of brand new MT2s with 160mm 6-bolt rotors and IS adapters off my current secret modern CX project ..... (which will be unveiled at a later date)

You can have them at cost price as I only sell Hope brakes to the shop customers. Let me know if you're interested.


I'm not a great fan of Magura's newer brakes. I've had MTs in the past and didn't get along.
Thanks for the offer though.
Nick


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:54 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:57 am
Posts: 1634
Location: South Hams - Devon
trek_y wrote:
I'll get some pics up for you tonight. :)


Or not .... :oops:

Sorry but my BB7's etc got bagged by a friend so don't wait on me. Apologies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:59 am 
Old School Hero

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:23 pm
Posts: 236
Hi Nick,

Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to take the pics last night but I am in around 4pm today and will sort some pics out shortly after that.

Cheers

John


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:38 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 8479
Location: Fircombe.
trek_y wrote:
trek_y wrote:
I'll get some pics up for you tonight. :)


Or not .... :oops:

Sorry but my BB7's etc got bagged by a friend so don't wait on me. Apologies.


No problem!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:38 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 8479
Location: Fircombe.
johndeverill wrote:
Hi Nick,

Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to take the pics last night but I am in around 4pm today and will sort some pics out shortly after that.

Cheers

John

That'll be great!
Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:05 pm 
Old School Hero

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:23 pm
Posts: 236
Hi Nick,

Here's the brakes plus AD3 levers and hardly worn Hayes 160mm discs.

Cheers

John

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:20 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 8479
Location: Fircombe.
johndeverill wrote:
Hi Nick,

Here's the brakes plus AD3 levers and hardly worn Hayes 160mm discs.

Cheers

John

Image


Any idea of the age of these? How long are the cables?
Ta, Nick


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:01 pm 
Old School Hero

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:23 pm
Posts: 236
Hi Nick,

I think they were from around 2003/4 but I cannot be certain.

Ill measure the cables later and get back to you.

Cheers

John


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:39 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 8479
Location: Fircombe.
Don't worry John; I'll pass on these.
Thanks all the same, Nick


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dvatcmark, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group