Forks - Fox/Magura

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
This is a bit of a tentative wanted, as I've already got a lovely set of Pace RC40s which I'd need to sell - I'd just like to see what's about before making a decision...

I'm going to be building up a Cove Hustler soon, in white. I'm after something along the lines of some Fox F Series or Magura forks with 130-140mm travel, QR or 15mm dropouts and a 1,1/8" x 180mm(minimum) steerer. They must be in good nick and they must be in perfect working order please.

I can offer my RC40 XCAMs as a trade - they're in almost perfect condition (there are a few cable rub marks on the crown but the rest is absolutely immaculate and looks almost new). They were serviced by Tim at Fork English just last week so they are in perfect working order, and they've had the LC2 assembly replaced too. I will have the receipt for the work carried out as soon as Tim sends it to me.

Budget wise, I'm looking at a maximum of £250 and I've valued my RC40s at around £160 given the fact they've just had a £120 worth of work carried out on them, and they're like new.

Wasmachineman NL":28bbjkxs said:
Barney, I'm thinking of selling my Talas RLC's soon, intrested? 100-120-140mm of travel, 180mm steerer and QR.

I could be interested in them but I'd like to consider a few different forks as well. If you decide to sell them, let me know :)

Back