No longer looking for a Box two.

jjgr123

Retro Newbie
I have just purchased a Scott USA frame for less than I thought I would have to pay so am no longer after the Box Two. I may be after a One in the future, I will make a new post if so. Thanks for all the messages, been a pleasure!

Re: Wanted - Giant Box frame

I GOT A PRETTY MINTY ONE, oops, it would be a shame to repaint as it is mint

Sorry, new guy and all, didn't see that. Please by all means move it! Thanks for that.

Thanks for the links here! Currently I am strongly considering a box two frame, but I may well be after an additional box one at some point in the not too distant future, it would be a mate who has one but wants a second bike he can go mad on at times. I know he loves the box one, so if I could pick up one for a very good price I am considering getting one. But funds are limited *cough cough*. One for say £30 including delivery would be strongly considered, anything under that and my interest increases. Paintwork condition is pretty irrelevant, long as the frame itself is good.

In case anyone was wondering,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/mountain-bike ... true&rt=nc

was what I ended up with. Can't say if it's definitely a Scott frame or not, but it has been beautifully painted and will build to a great looking ride. If anyone does by chance know what frame it is could you let me know please?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back