-- NOW SORTED!!-- Crank Arms/ Bottom Bracket/ Chainset.

jimo746

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Sorted now! :D

I have a Deore M510 chainset on which the crank arms have taken a battering, but the chainrings are still good, so I really need to find new crank arms.

Looking for some crank arms compatible with the existing 4-bolt rings, arms preferably in silver (could be swayed on this), 170ish length, decent condition. Preferably NOT ISIS. (square taper or Hollowtech2 etc is fine).
If the arms are not square taper then I'll be needing a bottom bracket to suit them (68mm shell).

Alternatively a complete chainset may be another option, but again if not square taper then I would need a bottom bracket to suit.

Looking for something around the Shimano XT level of quality, sort of £50-ish area, could bump it up a bit if needed...

What have you got?

Re: Crank Arms/ Bottom Bracket/ Chainset.

Is my Bontrager Comp crank nothing for you? The same as a Truvativ Stylo AFAIK, Square taper and 4-bolt, btw.

Hi, think I may have found something.. a little over my budget (as usual :facepalm: ), but thanks for the offer. :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kevhl":42k9d7s8 said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shimano-XT-M750-175mm-Retro-cranks-/261182987994?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item3ccfb81eda

I'm guessing you need something a little cleaner than these but just in case!
That spider is already 45 euros worth!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've just re-read the top post re: 4bolt spider so ignore me!

Wasmachineman, you're saying they're worth some money? Make me an offer :)

Kevhl":3f1q1ubk said:
I've just re-read the top post re: 4bolt spider so ignore me!

Wasmachineman, you're saying they're worth some money? Make me an offer :)
The spider of that XT crank is worth quite a bit, they are rare, Your Deore's are welded.

Back