SORTED THANKS ALL!

Hidden Jitsu

Old School Hero
Right i'm building some bikes to get kids 14 years onwarsds active and into mountain biking
especially for kids whom can't afford bikes and that are from troubled back grounds.
Being one of these myself now 34 years of age i want to help kids that were like me and did not have the
chance to do something like this.
My friend works for a company whom help kids that are in and out of foster care and are or have been mentally and physically abused.
This is all coming out of my own pocket so need good strong parts as cheap as possible please.
Also even if the stuff needs parts like bearings and paint and what not.

So cranks , forks , frames , brakes , hubs , rims and wheels
Somthing along the lines of downhill parts and dirt jump parts please and mountain bike parts and recer parts.
I'm looking at building 1 of each so they can choose and take turns on each of the bikes.

Thanks so much for taking the time to look

Re: Bike parts wanted for underprivelaged kids cheap as poss

PLEASE NOTE I'M NOT SELLING THIS FOR CHARITY NOR AM I DOING THIS TO MAKE MONEY.
I'M DOING THIS OUT OF MY OWN POCKET AND BY MYSELF.
I'M NOT A COMPANY BUT A NORMAL PERSON WANTING TO GIVE TO KID'S WITH TROUBLED BACKGROUNDS

I got a cheap low end wheelset with 6 speed cassette and cheap tyres (bolt up rear, qr front). shimano sti v brake/gear shifters, 120mm 25.4 stem, some flat bars 25.4, riser bars 25.4, rigid spesh forks and one set of v brakes. £40 posted (the postage would be around £20)

Where are you based Hidden Jitsu?

Got lots of parts, frame, wheels, tyres, mechs, cranks etc I dont need that are too good for scrap but I'll never use. Happy for you to take them but postage would be prohibitive I should think. I'm based on the south coast.

Cheers

konaman1":3021jzt8 said:
Where are you based Hidden Jitsu?

Got lots of parts, frame, wheels, tyres, mechs, cranks etc I dont need that are too good for scrap but I'll never use. Happy for you to take them but postage would be prohibitive I should think. I'm based on the south coast.

Cheers

+1 Would be happy to make up a parcel of odds and ends and could ask some mates too but frames, wheels and forks would be too expensive to post from here.

just to say i sent him a bundle a pair of wheels forks handle bars etc through TNT for £10.19

Back