31.6mm seatpost -- SORTED THANKS.

ChrisR

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Having just ordered a new frame I'm looking for a suitable seatpost.

Quite fancy another thomson post if anyone has one?

Must be longgggg 400mm+ please... Want to make sure there's plenty of post in the carbon :D

I've got a 31.6 carbon post that's either 400 out 410 long that's I'll sell for 25 posted . only used it a few times on my c456 before getting a dropper. Just a few marks on the lower portion of the post from going in and out of the frame.

What make/brand is it?

Interested as long as its not flimsy... I'm currently over 17stone so need something pretty sturdy.

It'll be going in a C456. :)

Flimsy it ain't, I reccon the carbon is 4 to 5 mm thick. I'm 15 stone without kit and couldn't feel it flex.

Ill nip out to the shed in a few mins and get some more info and pics, your not after a pair of forks for it are you?

Here it is, pics aren't brilliant as they are of my phone. Its a MR Control post, 410mm from the base of the post to the seat rail. I was a bit out with my memory of the carbon thickness and the carbon measures about 3.5mm think . the seat clamp Has a 20 to 25mm offset

Just asked about the forks as I've got a set of tapered revelations I originally bought for the frame I need to get round to selling :LOL:
20130110_222724.jpg

20130110_222717.jpg

Sorry to be a pain just had a phone call from a friend I work with and we've done a trade of posts (I had a spare 27.2 he needed and he had 31.6 that'll suit me).

Thank you for all your efforts though, hope you manage to sell it.

Back