Retrobike
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/

Kona Project 2 disc fork
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=236023

Author:  Rio [ Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:33 am ]
Post subject:  Kona Project 2 disc fork

looking for a P2 disc fork. Don't know what sizes they were/are made, but looking for 1 1/8 ahead and 440 ac length.

Any condition, as they will be powdercoated to match a frame.

Author:  ruggerbugger13 [ Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:30 pm ]
Post subject:  p2 forks

hi buddy, i have a pair of p2 forks, disc & v mounts. make me an offer!

many thanks

tony

Author:  Rio [ Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: p2 forks

ruggerbugger13 wrote:
hi buddy, i have a pair of p2 forks, disc & v mounts. make me an offer!

many thanks

tony


What's the ac length mate?

Author:  thefunkymunki [ Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

I also have a Wanted ad for a pair of these, 2nd in line please pending measurements?

(sorry to jump on your thread there Rio, but I have a pair of 440s to get rid of but only when I have found some 410s)

Hopefully there will be a happy ending for all of us!

Author:  Rio [ Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

thefunkymunki wrote:
I also have a Wanted ad for a pair of these, 2nd in line please pending measurements?

(sorry to jump on your thread there Rio, but I have a pair of 440s to get rid of but only when I have found some 410s)

Hopefully there will be a happy ending for all of us!


no worries. yours is a disc version?

Author:  thefunkymunki [ Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Disc and V compatible mate. Around 200mm steerer, but I can confirm.

Cheers.

Author:  kermitgreenkona88 [ Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

Don't know if anyone has seen these :?:

They might be of some use :wink: :?:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=238840

Author:  Rio [ Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kona Project 2 disc fork

Been back and forth on going rigid or not, but decided to man up and say f#*k suspension! :wink:

in other words, still looking for a p2!

Author:  thefunkymunki [ Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kona Project 2 disc fork

I still have mine (above) if you fancy them. I found the shorter ones that I was after in the end.

Cheers.

Author:  Rio [ Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kona Project 2 disc fork

thefunkymunki wrote:
I still have mine (above) if you fancy them. I found the shorter ones that I was after in the end.

Cheers.


Great! you got a picture and a price including shipping to the Netherlands mate?

Author:  thefunkymunki [ Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kona Project 2 disc fork

Could do with a good clean and have a few scrapes, but I notice you say these are to be powdercoated so all is good :)

Saying that, the flash makes them look much worse than they are.

£50 including post to Netherlands

Attachments:
IMG-20130301-00052.jpg
IMG-20130301-00052.jpg [ 248.33 KiB | Viewed 102 times ]
IMG-20130301-00053.jpg
IMG-20130301-00053.jpg [ 246.5 KiB | Viewed 102 times ]

Author:  painter09 [ Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re:

kermitgreenkona88 wrote:
Don't know if anyone has seen these :?:

They might be of some use :wink: :?:

viewtopic.php?t=238840
thanks kermit them forks there be mine :wink: i will nip out and get some messurements :D
EDIT mesures,,, 395 a2c with 225mm steerer.

All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/