stem, post, h/set, tyres, etc.

drøn

Devout Dirtbag
I need some stuff for a project going on over the next couple of months.
I'm in no hurry, but I'd like to get some good deals on nice things so I thought I'd might as well just make the advert now.

1: Ritchey Classic stem 90mm, OS
2: --
3: Headset 1 1/8, silver, CK, Hope, similar.
4: --
5: --
6: --
7: --

I live in Copenhagen so will need the items to be shipped.
Thanks

Not giving it away - but I have an early no-logo King headset - missing the top cap and with some fitting marks on the crown race and some cable rub on the cups.

But I want DKK500 posted for it to make it worth my while - and will throw in a red Gripnut that i have no use for.

Race Face Deus stem any good to you? 110mm length, standard bar clamp. It's got the rise you're looking for. Very light.

241109005.jpg

I already have the bars wich are oversize, so unfortunately I can't use that. But thanks, it looks nice.

drøn":gs1mo53y said:
I already have the bars wich are oversize, so unfortunately I can't use that. But thanks, it looks nice.

No problem. I have got a ControlTech Newton stem that's oversize, 100mm length but no rise.

dbmtb":j34wqgp9 said:
Not giving it away - but I have an early no-logo King headset - missing the top cap and with some fitting marks on the crown race and some cable rub on the cups.

But I want DKK500 posted for it to make it worth my while - and will throw in a red Gripnut that i have no use for.
sorry, I have overlooked your post. Thanks, but I think I can find something better than that.

S8-Tom":2zk06oea said:
drøn":2zk06oea said:

No problem. I have got a ControlTech Newton stem that's oversize, 100mm length but no rise.
Yeah, must have some angle to it. I think I'll go for a ritchey to suit the bars, they aren't that expensive even from new.

Back