Large Disc Brake Hardtail Frame

How large is large and what level of spend are you looking to ?
I have an 18.5 " Rocky Mountain Vertex ST3 frame in really nice condition, discs or V's and about 1600g weight. £95.
Or maybe an Airborne Mosquito Titanium in similar size if you want to spend more. £295.
The Airborne has a long TT so actually is kind of a size up on the Rocky.

trek_y":hhmd1nsn said:
How large is large and what level of spend are you looking to ?
I have an 18.5 " Rocky Mountain Vertex ST3 frame in really nice condition, discs or V's and about 1600g weight. £95.
Or maybe an Airborne Mosquito Titanium in similar size if you want to spend more. £295.
The Airborne has a long TT so actually is kind of a size up on the Rocky.

It's to replace my XL Scalpel which is 21.5" C2T. The last hardtail I had was a 20" 456 that fitted like a glove. So it's gonna be something similar to that. I would get another Inbred but I fancy something a little more interesting.

Yep thats Large with a big L !
My Scalpel is a Large but only measures 19" C2T (as does the Airborne frame) so quite a jump up.
Good hunting. :)

Harryburgundy":3r33nfgr said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170912748634?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

RBer offers most welcome

Thanks for the link but not really what I'm looking for. Specilized hardtails have never really done it for me.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back