Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:06 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:56 pm 
Classified Mod
Classified Mod

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Posts: 12693
Location: Fife in Scotland
Im looking for a owners manual for a pair Magura Ronin 110 forks I think their about 2005/6 :?


Last edited by RobMac on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:59 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 7:25 pm
Posts: 4977
Location: Edinburgh
Google?

http://www.magura.com/en/products/older ... loads.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:44 pm 
Classified Mod
Classified Mod

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Posts: 12693
Location: Fife in Scotland
Spot on young man :D


Ta!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:48 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 8479
Location: Fircombe.
If they're Gaz's old ones, they're my old ones too! They're '06.
What do you need to know?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:49 pm 
Classified Mod
Classified Mod

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Posts: 12693
Location: Fife in Scotland
suburbanreuben wrote:
If they're Gaz's old ones, they're my old ones too! They're '06.
What do you need to know?


Well your right Inspector Morse :lol:
I wanted to know how to adjust/setup/fettle them, me and Gazz have different builds and hes got hair :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:20 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 8479
Location: Fircombe.
Pump them up to your weight in kg, in psi, turn the red knob half way, the blue knob half way, and the gold knob up to eleven.
Start there, and play with your knobs until you're satisfied. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:38 pm 
Classified Mod
Classified Mod

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Posts: 12693
Location: Fife in Scotland
suburbanreuben wrote:
Pump them up to your weight in kg, in psi, turn the red knob half way, the blue knob half way, and the gold knob up to eleven.
Start there, and play with your knobs until you're satisfied. :wink:


Ah that sounds great but what about the forks :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:50 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Posts: 8479
Location: Fircombe.
RobMac wrote:
suburbanreuben wrote:
Pump them up to your weight in kg, in psi, turn the red knob half way, the blue knob half way, and the gold knob up to eleven.
Start there, and play with your knobs until you're satisfied. :wink:


Ah that sounds great but what about the forks :lol:

Sell them back to me!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group