Help please, try not to laugh

jamis o4

Retro Guru
Hi boys and girls, after doing my knee in a few months ago I got rid of my steeds, I have a problem now tho, my knee is better and I want/ need another bike, I keep seeing peeps selling and the wife is being awkward saying to wait and save, I'm losing fitness and feeling grumpy,

So I gonna cut to the chase if anyone would be kind enough to donor a bike till I can get one sorted in a couple of months I would so be happy, I would make sure if it was damaged or anything it would be sorted and there would be some tipple of your choice at the end, other than that if anyone trusts enough to sell the bike and I pay by PayPal each payday

Please take this serious, if I had the spare bike and someone asked I would help,

Cheers guys

I'd suggest buying a cheap bike and a turbo trainer.

That way you can keep the spends down, and gently bring yourself back up to fitness... :cool: I know it's no substitution for the real thing, but possibly an easier solution to medical (and missus) problems...

Need to be out off road really, I've been running but I need the feeling of the bike, maybe it's a mental thing but it's the feeling of the bars and fighting the bike with my body, also 3 kids at home so be nice and peaceful out and bout [/list]

I after something that would take a bit of a bashing, loads of woods round my village, I can pay for it monthly just not at once, seen a few lobos and sts, something like that or maybe a hardtail. I gonna be saving bout £600 to spend so anything that takes my eye then, I can swap some golf clubs if anyone interested in golf

Sorry dirty dozen I wasn't being ungrateful, where u based, I might be able to get some good use from it on the less busy woods near me, please dont take offence mate, I don't want to get into that sort of thing on here, had enough on the other forums

Sorry bud

Back