Retrobike
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/

17" - 18" 1999 Kona Explosif frame*SORTED* - finally!
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=203914
Page 4 of 5

Author:  Canuck [ Mon May 13, 2013 10:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 17" - 18" 1999 Kona Explosif frame

Back to the top of the stack 8)

Author:  Canuck [ Wed May 22, 2013 5:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 17" - 18" 1999 Kona Explosif frame

Bump! 8)

Author:  Canuck [ Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 17" - 18" 1999 Kona Explosif frame

...and once again with the bump! 8)

Author:  Canuck [ Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 17" - 18" 1999 Kona Explosif frame

Bump! 8)

Author:  dnbmatt28 [ Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 17" - 18" 1999 Kona Explosif frame

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kona-Explosif ... 257ee98a80

Have you seen this one? Im pretty sure it's an 18"

Cheers
Matt

Author:  shaun [ Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 17" - 18" 1999 Kona Explosif frame

dnbmatt28 wrote:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kona-Explosif ... 257ee98a80

Have you seen this one? Im pretty sure it's an 18"

Cheers
Matt


Nice, description says 19 inch, but pic looks like an 18.

Author:  Canuck [ Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 17" - 18" 1999 Kona Explosif frame

shaun wrote:
dnbmatt28 wrote:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kona-Explosif ... 257ee98a80

Have you seen this one? Im pretty sure it's an 18"

Cheers
Matt


Nice, description says 19 inch, but pic looks like an 18.


That's what I'm after and I think your both right, it does look like an 18"

However I'm not exactly in the neighborhood for "collection in person only"

Thank's anyway's fella's, the search continues! :D

...just noticed how long I've been looking for this particular beast, only just over a year! :lol: ... :facepalm:

Author:  shaun [ Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 17" - 18" 1999 Kona Explosif frame

I have noticed on Ebay there are courier services advedtised who will collect and deliver bikes anywhere in the country. After a year of waiting, go for it and join the Explosif 853 'club'! Honestly you wont regret it for a moment! :D :D :D

Author:  Canuck [ Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 17" - 18" 1999 Kona Explosif frame

shaun wrote:
I have noticed on Ebay there are courier services advedtised who will collect and deliver bikes anywhere in the country. After a year of waiting, go for it and join the Explosif 853 'club'! Honestly you wont regret it for a moment! :D :D :D


Which country? :lol:
I've got plenty of experience shipping frames/complete bikes from all over the world (USA, Canada, UK, mainland Europe, even Greenland), the problem is sometimes the seller just can't be arsed to break it down/pack it up. If he advertised shipping within the UK I might stand a chance in convincing him to ship to Denmark (where I've ended up in my travels) but collection in person only is a different story. Maybe some kind hearted soul want's to pick it up, break it down, box it and ship it for me? (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink :wink: ) :lol:
Joined the Explosif 853 club year's ago, but she's a '98 and need's a '99 to keep her company :wink:

Author:  shaun [ Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 17" - 18" 1999 Kona Explosif frame

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewit ... 1601617999

Page 4 of 5 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/