Wanted! old school Monster T cash or swaps

ramstein-dh

Retro Guru
As title peeps
I'm after a set of 1998-2002 Marzocchi monster T

I have some mint ZZYZX to swap as well as other bits , like Aireal industries blue hubs , Razor rock racing 20mm hub , woodman bill extreme rear hub with 10mm bolted axle.
Hope M4 brake silver version and is post mount caliper , for the likes of
manitou and 2003 onwards monsters.
Kona scab frame , 2003/2004 Rockshox pilot air SL.

And thats about it i think

If there are any parts that catch your eyes let me know and we can come to a deal.
Or if you just want the dollar please PM me with your details and what not.

Cheers

Jay

think trxrincon has a set he jus got on a lts project but think he wants to change them for a nice set of judy sl hes found on pinkbike could be worth giving him a message worst case ill txt him in the mornin

there blue in colour hope this helps

tony

ba57ards":3etjaxir said:
think trxrincon has a set he jus got on a lts project but think he wants to change them for a nice set of judy sl hes found on pinkbike could be worth giving him a message worst case ill txt him in the mornin

there blue in colour hope this helps

tony

They're Junior Ts, not Monster Ts... THESE are Monster Ts, and what a beast of a set of forks they are! Incidentally, the forks in the picture below are for sale on this forum somewhere (RammsteinDH has/had them)

2002monsters.jpg

cyfa2809":177rb891 said:
Hilarious!

Check the OP.

Hahahahahaha!!! :eek:ops :oops:

EPIC FAIL on my behalf..!

I'm actually going to leave my original reply up there, just so the OP and others can see how much of a tool I am. :LOL:

ramstein-dh - I'm going to guess that you don't have those forks any more ;)

I'll get me coat.....

Barneyballbags":39py2es1 said:
cyfa2809":39py2es1 said:
Hilarious!

Check the OP.

Hahahahahaha!!! :eek:ops :oops:

EPIC FAIL on my behalf..!

I'm actually going to leave my original reply up there, just so the OP and others can see how much of a tool I am. :LOL:

ramstein-dh - I'm going to guess that you don't have those forks any more ;)

I'll get me coat.....

Hahaaaa! Yeah i sold them to a guy in Holland on Pinkbike
wish i hadn't as they were immaculate and got them for £50.00.

I need a set badly i just love monster's

Anybody got a set?

I had a set of 2003s on my Intense M1. Absolute beasts of things they were. I remember the 205mm Hope rotor was TOO SMALL, so I contacted Hope and they made a 224mm rotor to fit. I was only running 24" wheels at the time too, so the rotor looked absolutely massive!

Back