Wanted - Small steel disc brake singlespeed frame.

Andy R

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Small (15-16") steel singlespeed/IGH capable frame.

Dialled Bikes Love/Hate, Charge Duster, Singular Hummingbird, Cotic Simple, Sanderson Soloist etc etc....
I don't want to spend a fortune and I don't care about cosmetic condition as long as it's sound and straight.

It would, except it doesn't have a caliper mount (which I should have said that I was wanting :oops: ).

I have no idea what side of the 'on-one' debate you sit but they are selling new, singlespeed specific Inbreds for £140. Worth a look.

kermitgreenkona88":2gq0odix said:
No problem Andy :D

GLWYS

:D

Thank you - I'll have a look at the On-One website too, although for some strange reason, I'd rather have something "pre-owned" for the same money.

I see where you're coming from.

I've just built a new SS and after watching battered Love/Hate frames go for £175 and second hand inbreds for £100 on ebay, i figured £140 wasn't so bad.

No, it's not bad at all - and besides, it's for my wife who complains that my aluminium Carver 96er frame "feels too hard" compared to the Hummingbirds, which are too big for her really. I might persuade her to persist with it though, as it's the right size and very light.

Mmm, "feels too hard" -that'll be No. 5 on the list of things (most) women never say....... :roll:

Back