BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
My son is ready to leave his 24" wheels behind so I'm on the look out for an extra small hardtail to suit a rider height of about 4'11" and that will hopefully be good for a few more inches growth.

Interested in a complete bike or frame only, for 26" wheels and disc brakes with a 1 1/8" straight steerer (unless fork is included).

Happy to consider most options but must be a decent quality frame

Last edited:
Re:

Hi,
Not sure if it’s something you’d be interested in... I’ve got a 2010 kona fire mountain with an 18” frame.
It’s got wider bars (can double check this for you) 60mm stem set up as a 1x 8 with an oval chain ring. Within the last year I’ve replaced all the cables and upgraded the bottom bracket to an octalink- I’ve probably only ridden in 20 miles or so since. It’s currently got a pretty ropey rockshox dart 2 on it but I’ve got a rockshox Reba SL arriving next week that I was going to fit to another bike, but I’ve recently had a change of plan.
It’s not in perfect condition and has been well used and abused. It’s just sat doing nothing as I bought myself a new bike last year. I’ve been reluctant to sell it but need to fund other projects.
I’d probably be looking for about £200? Let me know if you’re interested, I can try and get a few pictures to you.

Re: Re:

Hello mate. To be honest I'm not sure it's quite what I'm after but if you are able to send a couple of pics I can confirm one way or another. Cheers :)

WideSam":2uvu50oq said:
Hi,
Not sure if it’s something you’d be interested in... I’ve got a 2010 kona fire mountain with an 18” frame.
It’s got wider bars (can double check this for you) 60mm stem set up as a 1x 8 with an oval chain ring. Within the last year I’ve replaced all the cables and upgraded the bottom bracket to an octalink- I’ve probably only ridden in 20 miles or so since. It’s currently got a pretty ropey rockshox dart 2 on it but I’ve got a rockshox Reba SL arriving next week that I was going to fit to another bike, but I’ve recently had a change of plan.
It’s not in perfect condition and has been well used and abused. It’s just sat doing nothing as I bought myself a new bike last year. I’ve been reluctant to sell it but need to fund other projects.
I’d probably be looking for about £200? Let me know if you’re interested, I can try and get a few pictures to you.

Curve-ball approach sometimes works....

or maybe not

I dunno, 4pm G&T doesnt help

file.php

Thanks LGF, I always look forward to your offers :) This time it's not quite hit the spot though

Re:

Not mine, stumbled across it while looking for something for me.

https://m.pinkbike.com/buysell/2974742/

I've got a 19 inch pipedream scion I'd be willing to sell. 853 frame, reba forks, xt 10sp mechs and shifters, hope/mavic wheels, e-thirteen cranks, use and hope finishing kit. Possibly up for splitting.

Back