29er/27.5+ forks, Boost maybe

iwatajim

Devout Dirtbag
As the title says, does anyone have a pair of 27.5 plus/29er forks laying around that they want rid of? Boost not essential though.

Got a second hand Cotic Solaris max frame coming my way and would like the versatility of such a fork. Although a 29er would be an option as that is my main reason for a Solaris...

Thanks, J.

Re:

Ah, right, there’s me thinking people can read my mind again! Ideally suspension, 120mm travel with tapered steerer. Thanks, should have been more specific initially.

Re:

Got a 140mm Pike, all of the Bottomless Tokens are there, plus the first service kit and instructions, all boxed up. Condition 9·5 / 10. How about 375 GBP including postage and fees? It'll save me buying a Cotic to use it up. :roll:

Aw mate, they sound great but a bit out of my budget. Sorry, I should have said I am looking at around the £200 mark or less. I’m building the Solaris to see if I can live with 29er long term, not just on demos, so don’t want to commit too much just now. Thanks for your reply though, much appreciated.

Re:

I might have a set of rebas in 29er, will check. What steerer length do you need?

Iirc I fitted new seaks to the lowers and serviced them, then got a set of sids as a new frame required a different steerer (straight).

Ah, rebas could be ideal. The head tube is 100mm and needs external bottom cup. Having not used the frame yet and wanting to experiment with spacers the longer the better I think. Let me know what you have and what you would be looking for for them and we can go from there. Thanks for the reply!

Re:

One more question, qr or bolt through? I have a set of sids in bolt though but 1 1/8 straight steerer. Iirc the rebas are qr.

I need to put the rebas back together as after I got the frame I mentioned, I swapped the csu over to the sids as I needed a straight steerer and when I did that, I moved the sid internals over too.

I'll try to get you some pics over the weekend, steerer measurements etc.

Re:

Bolt through with tapered steerer would be the preferred combination I think. Already have a tapered headset, but that can be solved with an adapter. I haven’t sourced a set of wheels yet but would prefer bolt through. Having said that I am still flexible about the build.

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back