Mr dirt forks

Alright dan, hope you are well. I've owned a few pairs over the years. I had one set that had a crack in the steerer assembly (my fault) and I bought the very last set of triple-bolt crowns from Mojo - that was 11 years ago. These were silver with silver crowns and carbon mudguards and had the 17mm mr dirt hub/wheel. I can't remember who i sold them to (it was via SDH). Also had a black set, but cant remember what happened to those as i didn't own them long.

I also had a set of the uber rare Mr Dirt forks that were modified by Mojo to use the Fox 40 damper cartridge. These were silver, and as far as I know they made a few sets of these. Mine had 17mm>20mm hub adapters. I sold these and they ended up in the hands of that scouse guy who used to 'restore' DH frames/forks - known as "RamsteinDH" and various other usernames who was banned multiple times from this website, pinkbike and SDH. The last I saw of these he had stripped them and had them anodized with black / red. I was going to buy them off him again but he got shitty with me when I sold my Brooklyn and didn't give him first refusal. I've not heard or seen anything from him since.

Just last year though, there was a guy on facebook marketplace that had an old DH bike with a set of original Mr Dirts on, but he wouldn't split and was asking far too much for the bike for me to buy just for the forks.

Either way, good luck! They are by far the best forks I ever used. Hope that helps

SDH died a death about 4-5 years ago through lack of use. They have a facebook group now, Ride.io

Yes Jason was his name. The reason he got banned was using that ruse of "send as a gift" and then sending shitty parts, or not at all.

If he still lives where he did when I sold him a few bits, it's a five minute drive from my house...off Aigburth Road in Liverpool. I would avoid him full stop

A good paypal trick from a buyer point of view, is that if someone asks for gifting, and if you really want to go ahead, then calculate the exact fees and use the proper system, so if you DO get screwed, you're covered.

I got some forks from USA
When they arrived they were empty an had no internals so sent them back guess I ll keep looking

Should have kept them mate, they can be modified to fit Fox 40 cartridges. Can you send me the details please??

Back