WANTED 28.6 front Mech, Brake levers, Head set and a seat

Re:

I do have a very tidy black flite alpes saddle and an all black suede velo titanium saddle I found whilst rummaging last night.

Re:

So £80 for the used headset and levers?
Message me your PayPal address and I'll send you the money and my postal address. :D

Can you also send me images of the saddles too please? There may be another purchase.

I have a front mech m750, pretty certain I have the shims to bring down to 28.6 too

baj":3q3e3vax said:
I have a front mech m750, pretty certain I have the shims to bring down to 28.6 too

Hi,
Sorry for the delay in replying. Can you tell me what size it is without shims please? I'd only want to use the thinnest possible, and there's a NOS one just come up on Ebay... but it all comes down to price...
Cheers,
John

Re: Re:

ishaw":3jby2vmf said:
I do have a very tidy black flite alpes saddle and an all black suede velo titanium saddle I found whilst rummaging last night.

Ian,
I got my parts today, thank you for getting them out to me. I know what I'll be doing on my next set of days off now. :D

Re:

Glad it all arrived safe and sound and you are happy. Look forward to seeing your build.

Mid life Kona":wyy6syhe said:
baj":wyy6syhe said:

Hi,
Sorry for the delay in replying. Can you tell me what size it is without shims please? I'd only want to use the thinnest possible, and there's a NOS one just come up on Ebay... but it all comes down to price...
Cheers,
John

Hi John, it’s a 34.9mm clamp, £13.50 posted, I’ll get photos if you’re keen? I’m fairly sure it came off a ‘97 Kilauea I had but not certain and it may not have been original on that either
Cheers.
Jamie

Re: Re:

ishaw":2t1lv2m5 said:
Glad it all arrived safe and sound and you are happy. Look forward to seeing your build.

It's getting there buddy, just waiting on the front mech, seat clamp and pedals. Then it's just the cables to do... and it's done. :)

I give up trying to turn this image the right way around :facepalm:

Attachments

• 20191124_135046.jpg
    20191124_135046.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 335
Back