Classic Trials Frame - Pashley etc. & ISIS Middleburns

Brettoll

Dirt Disciple
Hola!

I am on the hunt for a classic trials frame to rekindle my love of riding trials bikes again.

Currently have a super modern seat-less machine with carbon bits and bobs and I just don't get on with it.

Would love a classic to rebuild and roll about on - so looking for a classic frame to start me off:

Leeson Clear 660
Leeson 609
Planet X
Pace
Pashley
Giant Team Trial
Rocket Pro Trial
Identiti Judge
Base TA 26

Anyone have something at the back of the garage/shed they wish to part ways with for monies?

Also after a set of Middleburns - ISIS and RS7 if possible, 175mm length.

Cheers,

Brett

Re:

Would a pashley 26mhz tickle your fancy? At least I think that's what it is, it's a pashley but no model decal.

It's currently a full bike, but my plans for it have changed so willing to split it out. It's blue, with matching fork and Reynolds 853/725 tubing.

I do need to get the seat post free though.

I could throw in an rs7 isis crank set, but one arm has a crack so you'd need to find a spare (cracked at pedal end).

If you are interested, I can grab some pics over the weekend, and have a go at getting the seat post out.

It's in really decent shape, the only flaw really is the previous owner used it with a kids seat, so some paint loss on the seat stays occurred where the clamps were fitted. Why?????

Re:

Thanks for the message, definitely interested in seeing some pics if it's a 26 MHZ (which it sounds like it is).

Sent you an PM.

Cheers,

Brett

Re:

Ahh man thats a classic! 445mm chainstays and the rest of the geo was a shocker.

Thanks but not for me.

Re:

Yeh true retro frame that was wild. I’ve got a Curtis super x in the garage too actually I’m not sure what to do with. No bother mate worth asking in case any other bits your after? Got a few bits building up

Back