Pace RC 31 c-Type Titanium Carbon fork

Hello together,

i'm looking for a (new/like new/very good) Pace RC 31 c-Type fork, with 420 mm (center to top of the crown) and 11/8 steerer with 200mm lenght.

Thanks!

Hello together,

i'm looking for a (new/like new/very good) Pace RC 31 c-Type fork, with 420 mm (center to top of the crown) and 11/8 steerer with 200mm lenght.

Thanks!

Steelfriend2001":3mxe85hq said:
Hello together,

Thanks!

Contact Pace themselves...they still make the RC31 , to order, in whatever length you like.
for e.g I got a set (defo not available for sale) in super the short retro length made up

Re:

I think the 'lighter' one is pretty fractional as to the weight in comparison. Also, there appears to be quite a number of all types have sold on ebay since this thread started, with many 230mm+.

You'd probably be better setting an alert for ebay than rely on here, which thus far has produced no results.

I have seen no c-type with 420mm and over 200mm steerer on Ebay since i've started this thread.
The RC31 c-type is round about 80-100gr lighter than the "RC31".

RC 31 420mm - no c-type

RC 31 440 (!) c-type

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back