Bits and pieces for new 4X build - Forks, brakes, gearing

chodjinn

Retro Guru
After a random drunk ebay purchase I now have a Turner Rail frame on the way, and need a few bits to build it up! Preferably cheap, condition not really important as long as they work!

Forks - 20mm bolt thru and 1 1/8" steerer. I already have some Marzocchi DJ1 on my MsIsle which I can swap over so I am looking for something about 4-5" of travel

Tyres - need some DMR Moto or similar dirt/street type tyres, 2.3" sort of size. Nothing too heavy.

Cranks - 68mm BB, 170mm/175mm length. Preferably 3 piece BMX style as I have a Million Dollar ring I want to run

Chain tensioner / single speed kit - anything considered

Brakes - not sure whether to run a single rear brake or front/rear. Maybe a front hydraulic disc brake and rear cable, or a pair of cable. Cheapy cheap cheap please!

Preferably with pics if possible!
Cheers!

Still looking for some forks, open to anything as long as they are 20mm bolt through, and a rear brake / pair of brakes

Re:

Got some white R.S. RLT air Revelations for 26" with a straight 1 &1/8th 195mm steerer all sound and working correctly, currently set to 130mm travel but can be adjusted to 110 or 150.
They have recently been serviced by the importers in Spain and come with a remote lockout.
Not shure what you mean by the axle description but this is 20mm and comes complete with a screw in type axle.
How about 70GP to include fees plus postage at cost?
I have some white Avid Elixers too, all bled and ready to fit with good pads, dry miles only. 30GBP seems a bit steep so how about 20 and free postage with the forks?
EDIT Just reread this I can throw in a free Tension Seeker and a complete SS kit 16t and 18t cogs plus all the spacers if you buy both of the above.

Sent you a PM, although I suspect the forks are 15mm axle not 20mm?

"bolt thru" sorry, that's just old skool talk, we didn't have quick release 20mm in my day lol

I have a full set of m525 XT disc brakes with rotors, or full set of XT m770 v-brakes with Ritchey pads, or set of Tekro V-brakes with Sram 7.0 levers or set of Magura Julie hydraulics (no discs).

Back