18” Serotta Dekerf titanium disc-brake frames

Zzxxyy

Old School Hero
Looking for above in excellent condition.

One of those days where you have more than enough bikes already, but still want to see what’s available.

Also Ibis Mojo Ti or Titus Exogrid HCR.

Thanks.

There is a DeKerf Elysium Titanium on ebay just now...check Auction Watch.
Full bike, the frameset is the original Mk. 1 version with a bonded wishbone junction, rather than welded.

Some years ago a Dekerf Titanium Implant framset was for sale on here...dunno what became of that?

Happy frame hunting

Re:

Thanks mate
Saw that but would prefer the welded version, and also in better condition. I missed one just a few weeks back on this forum. I wasn’t looking at that time :)
Taking my own sweet time. No rush.
Cheers

Re:

17.5 “ Dekerf Elysium as new less than 100 road miles with blue decals. Advertised a few months back on here.

Re:

thanks pebble. i had pinged you on your frame before. it seemed a tad too short. i am about 5'9" and i like to ride slightly large frames. the price was also a little high for me.

btw, do you happen to have the serial number? is this a true 17.5 by Dekerf? what is the effective top tube?

thanks.

Effective top tube 55cm.I am 178cm and bike was fine so will be ideal for you. I think I may have purchased a 2002 18" Kona Explosif from you a long time ago?

thanks pebble! 55cm ETT is too short for me.

not sure if it was me on the 18" 2002 Kona Explosif. I would have kept it ;-)

have a good one guys.

Back