120-140mm trail fork, 26" with QR, 210mm min steerer.

93SuperVee

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Doing one of those "I'll just transfer all the bits" builds to a larger Anthem frame to find the 185mm steerer on my Recon 327 is that bit too short. Might get away with 200mm, but saying 210 to be safe. Has to be QR unless you have a thru axle front wheel you want to throw in?

Would be happy to do a swap/cash adjustment with the Recons (gold, 120mm, lightly used and in very good condition with a small bit of cable rub to the crown and a touch of decal peel).

Might have some RC40s and RC41s available.....just need to check the steerer lengths.....I know one is chuffin long!!

Re:

Got a set of rs revelations. U turn air with a massive 260mm steerer. Was going to use them but need to get the stable down to a sensible number and I've more forks than frames anyway.

Firstly, thanks to everyone for the responses, second, sorry I haven't replied. Since posting, the gas boiler has crapped out completely - it's younger than most of my bikes but still beyond economical repair, so the new one has cost an effing fortune and replacement forks have plummeted down the list of priorities. I'll have a play with headsets & stems to get in the right ballpark which will keep me on the bike as I'm hardly nailing black runs these days, but I'm afraid I won't be able to take up any of your kind offers.

Thanks for supporting a very occasional member, hopefully I'll be more active in a bit...

will this do :

RS Dart 2008 - came of my speccy hardrock

22cm steerer - 95mm travel

V brake or disc brake

9mm QR

£30 plus postage
p6pb16322816.jpg

p6pb16322823.jpg

p6pb16322833.jpg

Back