Marzocchi bomber z3 m80 brake bosses

Alright Paul - sorry I haven't been in touch with the sizes - I unfortunately have been away from home for the last week or so with work so havent been able to get to the parts - I will get them to you asap

Apologies Matt

Pye7183":wg80l0b7 said:
Alright Paul - sorry I haven't been in touch with the sizes - I unfortunately have been away from home for the last week or so with work so havent been able to get to the parts - I will get them to you asap

Apologies Matt
No problem mate thanks for your help , these seem pretty tuff to find :facepalm:
Paul

Re:

Finally took some pictures of my mx/EXR V-brake bosses. They measure 36mm from the base of the 9mm hex to the end of the boss. The sleeve parts measure 27mm long. Hope this helps. Unfortunately, i can't upload the pictures on my phone as the file size is too big.

Re: Re:

Madmax1993":4w4906vr said:
Finally took some pictures of my mx/EXR V-brake bosses. They measure 36mm from the base of the 9mm hex to the end of the boss. The sleeve parts measure 27mm long. Hope this helps. Unfortunately, i can't upload the pictures on my phone as the file size is too big.
Thanks for your help on that mate , i will have a measure and see what the ones are i have :D

Re:

Hi guys
Back on the hunt for these again :facepalm:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151435315 ... res/Ha6582
I picked these up but they are not long enough ,
These are A 43mm B 12mm and C 7mm
SO PLEASE NOTE ; the ones I need are the same type with the 6mm thread but the shaft with the threaded part on it needs to longer ( dimension b ) , the ones in the link bottom before reaching the internal thread .
Hope this makes sense !
Paul

Back