100-130 or travel adjustable fork 20mm axle

Lukem9962

Devout Dirtbag
hi im in need of a fairy priced 20mm fork with 10-130 travel or adjustable im more than happy to repair or adjust myself :)

Lukem9962":musoa28i said:
hi im in need of a fairy priced 20mm fork with 10-130 travel or adjustable im more than happy to repair or adjust myself :)

I have a set of Marzocchi Drop off 4's that function but need new seals and a service. Can have 'em for price of postage if you want 'em?

MCsanandreas":2bmycom6 said:
Lukem9962":2bmycom6 said:

I have a set of Marzocchi Drop off 4's that function but need new seals and a service. Can have 'em for price of postage if you want 'em?
hi sorry i missed your message :) do you still have them at all ?? regards

Lukem9962":6obs3ptb said:
MCsanandreas":6obs3ptb said:
Lukem9962":6obs3ptb said:

hi sorry i missed your message :) do you still have them at all ?? regards

Still here yes! Let me know if you want photos or any other details, cheers!

Re:

Hi :) what would you want for postage ? Marzzochi are super easy to work on so wveeything else isnt too important. ... I apprecaite it regards

Re: Re:

Lukem9962":33mlgrlz said:
Hi :) what would you want for postage ? Marzzochi are super easy to work on so wveeything else isnt too important. ... I apprecaite it regards
Sorry I could not reply to you any sooner, computer went and died on me. Let me know if you still want the forks.

Ahh that sucks :) i would still like them i havent sorted anything else how much wpuld you like postage ? Kind regards

Back