FOUND - Small Mountain bike for surly 11 year old

snowdonstumpy

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all,

My daughter has outgrown her Trek MT220 and now we're looking for a 26" wheeled beast, preferably with disc brakes, but not essential.

And it must be fabulous, obviously!

(She likes blue)

TIA

SnowD

Re: WANTED - Small Mountain bike for surly 11 year old

I have a 13.5" StumpJumper frame but not a complete bike. May be able to supply some other bits to build it up but not all.

with disc brakes may be worth looking for a set of 24" rims to give a bit of transition on the size. Seems to be working well for my lad anyway. That way a year or two down the road its just a case of new rims and bang, bigger bike. well, a little bit bigger anyway.

She's been on 24" wheels (The TREK is 24", despite the 220 it)., it's now time for 26".

I am looking for a complete bike just for ease really. I have a cracking On One which fits her but she doesn't like it. Kids!

Re:

I have a very nice 2 ride old trek superfly 5 2017 model in orange with a 15.5” frame. It has 27.5” wheels and a nice low standover.

development_cycle":3l20weg4 said:
I have a 13.5" StumpJumper frame but not a complete bike. May be able to supply some other bits to build it up but not all.

Out of interest what year, colour, condition is this and how much are you after?

Re: Re:

lockedmyselfout":2fsklh2t said:
I have a very nice 2 ride old trek superfly 5 2017 model in orange with a 15.5” frame. It has 27.5” wheels and a nice low standover.
How much are you looking for that?

Re:

Small 98 kona caldera mish mash of parts but all decent stuff with a pair of one one rigid forks and a pair of rock shox judy’s £120. Fully refurbed and powder coated candy apple green

Attachments

• 04219D31-124B-467C-B24C-3D5A117265B7.jpeg
    04219D31-124B-467C-B24C-3D5A117265B7.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 435
Back