Hope 26” wheels, XTR 980 and possibly Yeti ARC frame.

Ruby900turbo

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi,
Looking towards payday at the end of the month and thinking I really should try and finish some projects. Below is a few things on my wish list.

1. Hope hubs with Mavic or similar rims for 26” bike. Normal 9mm q/r rear and a 15mm front. Must be in black. Disc and rim brakes would be perfect but definitely discs. Would prefer a matching pair so hubs will need to be Evo onwards for the 15mm maxle. Don’t need to be immaculate and not too worried about bumps and scrapes. Looking to spend around the £100 - £130 mark.

2. Shimano XTR 10speed. 980 series gears. Not 100% sure if I’m going to go down this route but would be triple cranks, triple front band mech, longest cage rear mech (clutch not important) and thumb shifters with bands for handle bars.

3. Still after a Yeti arc frame in either full turquoise or turquoise / white. Probably a small but possibly a medium. I’m 5’8” so probably on the cusp of either? I normally ride Stumpjumpers of 17/18 so probably plump for a small.. Got around a £200 budget. Watching some on eBay so will get a feel for prices / condition etc.

Cheers, James.

Back