Cheapish small/medium full suspension frame

Pye7183

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Hi All

Looking to upgrade my wifes bike to something full suspension - ideally 26" wheels on a small medium frame.

Ive got most bits to build it so ideally a frame and shock but open to anything at this stage

No major rush just fancy building her something a little nicer to use

cheers

Matt

Ow do

I've got a near new raleigh rsp that may be idea. its a medium but a small medium at that, 26" wheels, and was owned by a lady who did maybe 50 miles on it from new and Ive done maybe the same if that. Really is a top bike and back in the day they where the best. They still ride really nicely as well now.
What kinda of price are you wanting to spend?

I have a Garage queen Orange Patriot with full XT that may be available. Happy to provide full specs etc if of interest.

Hi Mate

Cheers for the offer but not really the sort of thing Im after - appreciate it though

Cheers
Matt

jimmylad":1gggfmjf said:
Ow do

I've got a near new raleigh rsp that may be idea. its a medium but a small medium at that, 26" wheels, and was owned by a lady who did maybe 50 miles on it from new and Ive done maybe the same if that. Really is a top bike and back in the day they where the best. They still ride really nicely as well now.
What kinda of price are you wanting to spend?

Hi Mate

Cheers fo the offer but probably a bit to much bike for the wife - really after something a bit more trail focussed just the upgrade her from an old Carrera frame

Thanks anyway

Matt

Bullpup":2ter7u9p said:
I have a Garage queen Orange Patriot with full XT that may be available. Happy to provide full specs etc if of interest.

Back