Hope rear hub spares

Re: Re:

development_cycle":34tfbbzh said:
Think it’s the same one yes. No great rush so let me know when you can.
Sorry for the delay, rug rats went back this morning. Having re assessed what I have and need to keep, only the bulb ti fh is available with hub and axle if needed.
Sorry for the frustration.
Best regards
Dave

No. Mono is ti glide,xc and sport. Only bulb and big un* freehubs fit bulb and big un hubs, and vice versa.
And yes, 11mm is the thickness of the drive side spacer.

The drive side spacer on the big un only is of wider diameter internally. All the others, xc, ti glide and sport, along with mono use the same thickness of axle to accommodate that same drive side spacer. The big un axle is thicker, so the spacer would need a wider hole to be able to fit.

righto here's a correction. I have a Ti xc/mono freehub in as new condition but Campy. Anyone want to swap for Shimano in stl or Ti? pm for photos. I will fit new bearins too!

Re:

Right, so I now have a non drive side end cap thanks to ishaw, and thanks to my lbs I have a useable freehub and one pawl!

Anyone got one or two or even three spare pawls hanging about? I'll probably just get new springs. For reference they are the ones on the first page of this thread, I think it was fluffy chicken that posted the pic?

Back