Red 1 1/8 headset

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
New arrival has a bunch of red parts aside from the headset and I'd like to rectify that.

I'd prefer a trade if possible, and can offer Chris kings in black or pewter, or hope in black or turquoise. I've got various other headsets I could also offer depending on what's available to trade.

If headsets aren't what you need, I've plenty of other parts I can offer too.

Re:

It's all coming together. Most parts are sourced now, just need a nice red headset. Hope would match some other parts on the build....

Would prefer a trade, I've headsets and other parts a plenty so if you need anything and have a spare red headset laying around, let me know.

Re:

Cheers LGF, I have had a look at a few of the cheaper options and have had my doubts about quality. Why do you rate these over the more expensive options? I can get a new FSA MX new for around £20, if you had the choice and the £, would you still go for the eBay option?

Re:

These are brilliant too Ian, at a slightly higher cost...think there is someone on eBay doing them a pound or so cheaper. Have had them on a lot of bikes, but as we know, I never exactly keep a bike long enough to truly test any component.... :facepalm: :LOL:

They are super smooth though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aest-Bicycle- ... 1438.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Its just a bearing surface, if you don't the idea of the cheapness fit your own bearing cartridge but I've never had one 'go wrong'.

I did have a Kingsberry Kingsbury? Headset physically wear out but that was after ten years.

Re:

Still looking. I've bought a cheap one but it feels a little wrong to fit it when the rest of the bike has decent kit fitted (well it will have)

Re:

I wouldn't rule that out, shipping might make it a bit more expensive unless there's a UK based option?

Latest posts

Back